Celebrate the New Year with HK Law’s extended offer! Due to popular demand, we have extended our 10% discount offer to 31st January. Until the new closing date, instructions for residential conveyancing will receive a 10% discount on our residential conveyancing fees.
Our professional yet approachable team, led by Katharine Jones, Head of Land Law, delivers expert advice without compromising quality.
Katharine states: “We understand the challenges faced by home buyers and believe that rising living costs and interest rates shouldn’t hinder your property dreams.
At HK Law, we’re here to help and your home is our priority and, because our clients have been telling us that they appreciate us helping them out, we have decided to extend our offer into the new year. Therefore, we are now offering the 10% discount on conveyancing fees for instructions received before 31st January 2024.”
How we can help
Our expert conveyancing team is well versed in all types of property law and we understand what makes each transaction unique.
For further information, please contact the residential property & conveyancing team on 01202 421111 or email email@example.com. HK Law has offices in Blandford, Bournemouth, Crewkerne, Dorchester, Parkstone, Poole, Wareham, and Swanage.
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer valid for instructions on residential properties received on or before 31st January 2024.
- The 10% discount applies exclusively to HK Law’s own conveyancing fees for the buying and selling of residential properties only.
- Excludes third party costs and charges unrelated to HK Law’s conveyancing services including, but not limited to, ID fees, disbursement costs (e.g. land searches) and Stamp Duty Land Tax.
- The offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
- HK Law reserves the right to amend or withdraw the offer at any time without prior notice.
- The discount is applicable to new instructions only and not on ongoing or previously quoted matters.
- The offer is subject to the standard terms and conditions of HK Law’s conveyancing services.
- Clients must mention the promotion at the time of instructing HK Law to qualify for the discount.
- HK Law retains the right to refuse the application of the discount if the client fails to meet the specified conditions.
- The discount is not redeemable for cash or any other alternative.
- All decisions related to the application of the discount are at the discretion of HK Law.