Employment Law for Business
“An ever more complex area of legal expertise, the practice of effective employment law depends on keeping up to speed with legislative change and meticulous attention to contractual detail.”
How can our employment law solicitors help you?
A wide-ranging and technically complex area, Employment Law calls for highly specialised legal expertise. Our dedicated team of employment solicitors bring extensive experience to bear in all aspects of employment law, commercial issues and related matters.
Before pursuing an Employment Tribunal claim, it is important to establish the likelihood of success. Enjoying close working relationships with specialist employment barristers, Humphries Kirk is able to assess the merits and prospects of each case and advise accordingly. It is essential to keep up to speed with changes in employment law and related guidance from government agencies.
Need advice on employment law for individuals? Click here.
Our employment law for business advice includes:
- Drafting Contracts of employment and Consultancy Agreements
- Discipline & Performance Management, Disciplinary and Capability Procedures
- Grievances and Grievance Procedures
- Preparing Policies and Procedures for a Staff Handbook
- Restrictive covenants, Confidentiality and Intellectual Property
- Drafting letters
- Advising on and drafting Settlement Agreements
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Redundancy and Business Reorganisation
- Changing Terms of Employment
- Termination of Employment
- Unfair Dismissal & Constructive Dismissal
- Wrongful Dismissal/ Breach of Contract
- Sickness and IncapacityDiscrimination
- Equal pay
- Maternity/Paternity and other Family Rights
- Working Time and Time Off
- Employment Status and Self Employment
- Data Protection (GDPR /Data Protection Act 2018)
- Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations (TUPE) 2006