Company Commercial Law
“Placing great importance on first getting to understand you, how your business works, its supply chain and customer base, our approach to advising your business is refreshingly different.”
Why should I choose Humphries Kirk for my commercial law needs?
Our commercial lawyers take time to understand the needs of your business. Members of our experienced team provide specialist advice on a wide range of commercial transactions and agreements, often with an international element.
We will spend time getting to know your business and the market sector within which it operates. This enables us to provide appropriate and practical solutions to both day-to-day business issues and specific transactions.
The breadth of experience and expertise we can offer in relation to commercial matters ensures that we provide advice to you and your business at the appropriate level of expertise, keeping costs down but maintaining our standards of supervision and quality.
What issues around commercial law can Humphries Kirk resolve?
As well as dealing with the everyday requirements of your business, we advise on a wide range of commercial issues and transactions including:
- Sales and purchases of businesses and companies
- Equity investment, loan finance and other corporate finance issues
- Contractual and corporate joint ventures
- Management buy-outs and buy-ins, and related funding issues
- Shareholders’ agreements
- FCA regulated activities and firms
- Advice on shareholder disputes
- Intellectual Property Law (Trademarks, Patents, Copyright, etc)
- Distribution and Agency agreements
- Franchising arrangements
- Employment law
- Commercial contracts of all kinds
Humphries Kirk also provides a company formation and company secretarial service, and start-up advice to new business ventures.
Related Commercial Law Resources